Our Alpaca wool socks are an everyday essential! Moisture wicking and warm while still fitting into your everyday footwear.
- Alpaca 80%
- Nylon 20%
Colour of socks:
- Hockey Socks with red stripe
Why choose Alpaca socks?
- Our socks have a hollow-core fibre that traps air for better insulation in any weather.
- Our socks are very soft and luxurious yet incredibly strong and lightweight.
- Alpaca fibre are warmer than sheep wool socks. Better yet, it breathes!
- Alpaca socks have a lightweight natural fibre, and therefore alpaca socks weigh less than other thermal socks.
- Alpaca is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Alpaca socks naturally wick away moisture extremely well
- Alpaca socks are machine washable.
- Perfect for cold weather: Looking for socks for the winter? Made from alpaca fibre, they are extremely warm, soft, comfortable and made to last!
- Alpaca socks are the best socks money can buy!
- Best of all, our alpaca socks are made in Canada
- Our Alpaca Scarves would be a great pairing with our socks.
***ALL PRICING IN CAD***
Approx $33 USD